inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: ECB19
- Four line bar with single front line safety
- Innovative Quick-Matic release system with top swivel
- Reduced diameter bar stick for enhanced comfort
- Variable integrated bar ends to adjust bar width
- Ergonomic anti-slip EVA grip pattern for comfort and control
- Compliant with French norm safety standard
- Thermo-coated high-performance lines made in Germany
- Short safety leash included
We paid special attention to keep the product design of the CS Vary bar slick and functional while integrating new features, allowing the rider to fully concentrate on riding.
The CSeries VARY bar is our latest control system, compatible with all Eleveight kites and most other four line wings on the market. Several innovative performance features are packed into a clean, functional design. Integrated bar ends enable the rider to change the bar stick’s width by 8 cm in only seconds. They also give easy access to the backline adjustment.
The reduced diameter bar stick is covered with an anti-slip EVA thermo-foam, making the bar ultra-comfortable while ensuring perfect handling in any trick. The bar comes with the most innovative safety system on the market: the Quick-Matic release. With an activation pressure of 6kg at 200kg load, the Quick-Matic system is compliant to the French Norm. The release activates the single front line safety, meaning that the kite will flag out on a single front line, gently falling from the sky.
To reassamble the Quick-Matic, simply click the chicken loop back into the system. No need to fiddle with the cuff. The new 5 mm depower line can be customized in length and works with the original clam cleat. All metal parts are made of 316 Marine grade stainless steel and our high-performance thermo-coated lines are produced in Germany. The bar is shipped with a bar bag and a short leash, ideal for surfing or freeriding.