inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: N516.81200.000
Pro Performance Freestyle
The Monarch is designed for riders looking for a state-of-the-art design with no-compromise freestyle performance. It delivers very direct power for upwind drive and explosive freestyle pop on-demand.
The Monarch features defined edges for outstanding grip, powerful engineered flex and directional stability with deep channels in the tips and the rails. A lightweight basalt fiber construction delivers an incredible strength-to-weight ratio and uniquely responsive flex. The radiated Carbon V construction provides outstanding reflex for increased pop when loading for huge jumps/maneuvers, while keeping the center section free of Carbon fiber, which makes the board very comfortable to ride in all conditions.
Its 3D bottom shape, composed of beveled channel rails and steep quad tips, provides increased tracking and phenomenal edging. The further reduced concave in the center section also improves water entry and optimizes flex in between the rider’s feet.
- Freestyle Rocker = Powerful + fast riding + aggressive pop + lively feel
- Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
- Double Basalt Fiber = Strong + lightweight + lively response & flex characteristics
- 10° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
Our products are protected with a UV resistant top sheet to keep the colors vibrant for as long as possible. Colors will eventually fade over time, however—especially when left in the sun for an extended period of time. To prolong the vibrancy of your board, we recommend storing out of direct sunlight when not in use.