inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: N516.01240.000
Sizes: 134x41, 138x41.5, 142x42
Who is it for?
Beginner to Advanced kiters who want fantastic freeride performance in any condition.
What’s it do?
Edges upwind with ease, slices through chop and jumps with great pop and predictability.
Why is it unique?
New flex tips offer a smoother ride and landings, making this well-rounded design the “go-to” for kiters of all skill levels.
New “V” cutouts control flex in the tips and centered inserts extend board life by allowing you to swap heelside edges.
The Motion has built a global following over the years, providing unrivaled versatility in one “do-it-all” design. This board offers something for kiters of all stages and styles from freeride and freestyle performance to twin tip waveriding functionality.
Adding more appeal to this popular design, the new flex tips make the ride smoother and landings softer. We’ve also centered the inserts for this year allowing riders to easily transition between rails which dramatically extends the life of the board. Its full rocker and beveled razor channel rails handle even the choppiest of waters smoothly. The pop wood core gives the Motion responsive flex while providing balanced power and superior edging while helping to absorb hard landings. The added fin beam in the tip section adds rigidity to the fin mounting area, increasing edging ability and hold when traveling upwind.
- Flex Tips = Smooth riding and landings
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Flex Torsion Control = Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- 4° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
- New Corners = Enhanced durability/maximum power + easy transport + improved release