inkl. MwSt. zzgl. Versandkosten
- Artikel-Nr.: N516.01260.000
Sizes: 132x39, 136x40
Who is it for?
Women who rip!
What’s it do?
Provide great performance in a wide variety of conditions.
Why is it unique?
Its shape and flex are designed to respond to lighter rider input—a great plus for female kiters.
Centered inserts let kiters easily swap stances to ride both rails as their heelside edge, thereby extending the lifespan of the board.
The Alana is designed specifically for women who demand all-around freeride, freestyle and TT waveriding performance in a single board. The outline, flex and dimensions are all specifically designed to respond to lighter degrees of rider input and lower loads.
New centered (the) inserts allow riders to easily transition between rails, which dramatically extends the life of the board. The medium rocker is the perfect blend of responsive feel and forgiving ride, while the supreme wood core delivers a soft, natural flex without sacrificing strength or weight. 3D bottom shaping ensures this versatile board can meet and exceed performance demands, as the Alana is shaped for excellent edging, chop piercing precision and superior grip.
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- 10° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
- New Corners = Enhanced durability/maximum power + easy transport + improved release