Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: C302114
WAKESTYLE / CABLE
139 x 42, 142 x 43
Bottom shape and construction suited for wakestyle and cable. Also excellent for choppy water.
Progressive riders dedicated to the crossover riding of cable and wake style.
The CBL is designed to satisfy the incredibly technical needs of progressive kite and wakeboarders. With its quad concave bottom shape and its durable grind base material, the CBL gets the job done with style. The CBL has a generous rocker line, stiff flex, and unidirectional basalt to allow it to perform equally well on flat water and on sliders.
Included with the board: 4x 20mm fins, 4x washers, 10x 6x16mm screws
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Fluid power transfer from any source
• Excellent wakestyle performance
• P-Tex grind base bottom sheet
• Engineered reinforcements and strategic use of carbon for directed flex control
• Tip channels for finless tracking & smooth release
• Flat center for hitting any type of obstacle
• High rocker for cable and wakestyle
• Rail and tip channels provides grip