Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 1 - 4 working days
- Order number: N516.95045.000
GLIDE INFLATABLE 14'0" X30 FUSION
WHO’S IT FOR?
Riders looking for more speed and glide to enjoy longer touring excursions.
WHAT DOES IT DO?
Glide inflatables are designed for paddlers who want to explore further on the water (than the casual SUP-er). They offer enhanced performance, extra capabilities and faster paddling than entry level SUP boards while remaining very stable and easy to use.
WHY IS IT UNIQUE?
Glides are the perfect combination of easy-to-use, fast and effortless paddling performance in a light and stiff construction. shape, assuring riders will enjoy paddle boarding from the very first stroke.
Glide inflatables provide great glide and speed, while remaining very easy to paddle. They bridge the gap between our Maliko (race) and entry level inflatables. At 34-inches wide, the 12’0” offers superior stability and easy paddling on long touring sessions. The longer, 14’0”, 30-inch wide size features extra cargo straps, so you can pack even more items for those longer touring trips. Hydroslick edges reduce wasted energy by creating a clean water release in the tail of the board. This maximizes paddling efficiency, so you move forward faster! Additional handles in the nose make getting in and out of the water on slippery banks faster and easier than ever. The double density deck pad provides a soft, comfortable surface to get on and off the board, while providing a secure grip while standing and riding.
Ideal for riders up to 265 lbs/120 kg
STANDARDIZED STIFFNESS RATING: 5.8
For more info about standardized stiffness ratings click HERE
- High Pressure Rated = Superior stiffness
- Fusion Dropstitch = Superior stiffness + lightweight
- Hydroslick Edges = Increases paddling efficiency by reducing wasted energy from surface tension on the tail
- US Fin Box = More fin options + tool-less fin installation
- Double Density Pads = Easy positioning on the board + great grip while paddling + soft on your body while getting on and off the board
- Double Layer Rails = Greater durability + longevity + added stiffness
- Added Deck Handles = Easy to get in & out of the water in any situation
- Added Cargo Strap = Pack extra gear to go further!
- Accessory Mount = Attach your GPS or POV camera
View the Board Specifications Comparison Chart HERE.