Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: S18218056
The Angry Swallow features a parallel rail outline, which adds surface area for better performance in marginal conditions. An updated swallow tail shape gives the board tighter and snappier turns and helps it stay in front of mushy waves. As the highest volume board in our lineup (relative to length), the Angry Swallow provides added stability, wind range, upwind ability and, for advanced riders, stability for progressive freestyle.
Large carbon stringer patches on the top and bottom give the board strength where it’s needed while keeping overall weight down. Additional carbon on the tail prevents edge cracking from heel impact.
- 5’2” X 17 11/16” X 2 1/4”
- 5’4” X 18 5/16” X 2 3/8”
- 5’6” X 18 1/2” X 2 3/8”
- ANGRY SWALLOW SURFBOARD
- 3 X 4.75” ( 12 CM ) REACTOR FCSII TRI-FIN SET-UP
- Excels in marginal wind and wave conditions
- All-around freeride performance
- Our best choice for strapless freestyle
- The most buoyant board in our lineup
- Carbon stringers and tail provide durability
- Updated tail shape yields more snap and pivot