Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 1 - 4 working days
- Order number: 173406-4
- A well-balanced all round blade design with a medium dihedral providing great stability and good power.
- The Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and it is also great to lean on while wave riding.
- A favourite blade for world SUP surf Sean Poynter who uses a round shaft combination.
• Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on
the Enduro L and Enduro S blades.
• Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme
strength and high impact resistance.
• A great value due to strength and high quality shape.
• 30 grams (10%) lighter than 2015 Premium Carbon, for longer and more efficient paddle sessions.
• Light weight 100% Carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
FIXED CARBON ADJUSTABLE CARBON
Oval 38 / 42 Round 2 pc 40
Round 38 / 42 Round 2 pc Kids 42
Round Kids 42 Round 3 pc 40
Skinny 42 Skinny 2 pc 42
We paddle a lot and found it fun to develop paddles shafts suiting the individual needs for our
various sized friends and team riders, to maximise their particular perfomance request.
A flexible shaft transfers energy in a more gentle way suiting long distance paddling and higher cadence.
A stiffer shaft provides a more direct transfer of energy and suits larger blades and taller riders wanting to use full lenght shafts.
When you cut a paddle shaft down to fit your size it automatically becomes stiffer, thus you may wish to choose a 42 mm shaft.
• The stiffness is measured by applying 30kg in the center of the shaft, supported at 140cm distance to measure the deflection in mm.
• If the shaft bends, it shows a higher deflection resulting in more flex, compared to a stiffer shaft with low deflection.
• The 35mm has the lowest flex,42mm has the highest flex.