Sizes: 133 x 40 / 135 x 41 / 138 x 42 / 141 x 43
The new Xcal receives a re-design that brings it center stage to the high demands of performance freestyle and big air.
The new defined tip channels make for a more aggressive take-off, whether that manifests as an explosive pop off flat water or a high line tension release from a wave into the sky.
The Xcal wood is the most versatile construction offering, allowing the board to excel in a variety of water conditions. The wood core helps absorb heavy landings from powered handlepasses and kiteloops allowing you to go higher and harder.
A Paulownia wood design with a dampened ride.
- NEW and refined shape
- NEW aggressive quad tip channels for back foot grip and improved pop
- NEW rail channels for maximum edge control
- NEW double concave in center for smooth and controllable landings
- Tough, lightweight & responsive
- Predictable pop & low spin weight
- Early planing lift & reliable edge hold
- Excellent upwind drive
Included with the board:
4x 40mm fins, 4x washers, 10xm6x16mm screws, grab handle.