Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ELEV20ESCAPE
- Versatile noseless shape for strapless freestyle
- CVC construction that is lightweight and extra durable
- Bamboo top deck that is strong and impact resistant
- Moderate rocker line for speed and early planing
- Short rail line to minimize drag and optimize pop
- Thruster fin set-up with Futures system
- High-density EVA pads for perfect grip
- Ideal for strapless freestyle and small to medium waves
The brand new Escape is our ultra versatile, high-performance directional board with an extremely durable built quality. It is made for strapless freestyle riders that like to spice things up with some wave action. The Escape’s noseless design with short rails results in high agility and dynamic riding characteristics, perfect for rotations and tight cutbacks.
Our aim, translating the original design of the Escape to a more durable, robust construction, preserving proven performance features. We developed an innovative composite vacuum sandwich construction (CVC) that includes a Bamboo top deck and a full carbon layer on the bottom. This combination is very light, yet insanely sturdy. Even when ridden extensively, the Escape will last for many years.
The original placement of channels at the nose and tail harmonize with the Thruster fin setup (Futures fins). You will have plenty of grip, perfect for aggressive maneuvers and sketchy landings. The short rails minimize drag while optimizing the swing weight. This makes rotations so much easier. Once popped out of the water, small impulses are enough to initiate rotations. Progressing strapless freestyle riders will have quick achievements, improving their skills rapidly.
The Escape also performs in small to mid-sized waves as it has the direct feel which is needed for long carves and snappy hacks. Unleash the Escape and rule the sea.