Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Delivery time approx. 1 - 4 working days
- Order number: ETTIGN18150
The freeride twin tip, Ignition, makes anyone fall in love with kiteboarding as it is incredibly smooth and fun to ride.
Ignition Ignition V1
Progression Freeride 150 x 46
/ PERFORMANCE Features
● Progressive freeride twin tip with excellent light wind performance
● Lightweight Paulownia wood core for balanced flex and durability
● Early planing for light wind fun and heavier riders
● Premium construction for more lift and control
● Equipped with Freego pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins / 2021 Changes
● 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging / DESIGN Vision
The Ignition will spark anyone's love for kiteboarding. The beginner-friendly progression twin tip incorporates leading technology that comes with a long list of features and advantages. Most prominently: the outstanding planing and upwind performance, which makes it a favorite for schools and heavy riders in light wind. This is achieved by the board's elaborate but straightforward outline and bottom shape. The Paulownia wood core and top sheet design deliver a flex pattern that provides direct feedback to the rider, ensuring a smooth ride and full control even in rough conditions. The board is built extra sturdy and always fun to ride. It forms the perfect symbiosis with the PS, our recommended tools to accelerate any riders progression. All in all, the Ignition is the perfect companion from the first meters ridden till stomping technical freeride tricks.
/ DESIGNER Quote
Everything is difficult before it gets easy - Ignition eleveights your way. – Franz Schitzhofer