Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ETT20PROCV3
- Twin tip for highest freeride performance
- Lightweight paulownia wood core with well-balanced flex pattern
- 50mm Carbon Stringer reinforcement for smooth landings and superior carving
- Optimized rocker line for early planing and dashing speed
- Progressive channel design provides superb grip and control
- Implementation of snowboard tech for highest performance and durability
- Ultra-durable top sheet with UV resistance
- High-quality pads and straps and 45 mm G10 fins come included
The Process is our performance freeride board bulging with innovative technologies and smart features that make all conditions enjoyable, and enjoyable conditions incredible. Light wind? The Process starts planing with the slightest power input. Chop and hard landings? The Process cushions them, delivering the smoothest ride.
Eleveight’s chief board designer Franz Schitzhofer tailored the board to the needs of freeriders that require one board for all conditions, who want to jump big and ride for hours upon hours. Hence he came up with a design that protects the legs from strain while providing performance characteristics known from pro-freestyle boards.
To achieve this, he developed a cutting-edge 3D profile. It is based on a Paulownia wood core that is blended with 50 mm of carbon reinforcements, strengthened by a special Carbon fusion process. This generates a well-balanced, impact-absorbent flex pattern.
Smooth 3D channels at the tips of the board combined with box rails offer incredible grip and control without generating water drag. The board is easy to handle but also very dynamic and responsive. A harmonized rocker line for early planing allows to start riding in a light breeze, reach dashing speeds or travel upwind in ease. The Process jumps exceptional well, making it a favorite for hangtime addicts who want to go big.
We equipped the board with the strongest inserts on the market that are commonly used in snowboard construction. The top sheet is ultra durable and UV resistant, ensuring that the board will last for years. It comes with feather-light pads and straps that transfer board feedback to the rider and enhance control. 45 mm G10 fins, the best on the market, are also included. This board is the perfect choice for anyone seeking carefree, easily accessible performance. The Process is always fun, no matter the conditions.