Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: ESB210000
Escape Pro V3
Pads and Finns not included
5 ́1 x 17 5/8 x 2 1/16 - 24.5 Ltr 5 ́4 x 18 1⁄2 x 2 3/16 - 26 Ltr
The Escape Pro is hand made with our innovative CFT construction. It offers a responsive flex and an outstanding pop and lift.
/ PERFORMANCE Features
● High-performance noseless shape for strapless freestyle and surf
● CFT construction with eco-friendly resin for a pure surf feel
● Carbon stringer and reinforcements for responsive flex and durability
● Short rail line to minimize drag and faster rotations
● Hand shaped, ideal for strapless freestyle and small to medium waves
/ 2021 Changes
● New eco-friendly and UV-resistant resin for lasting white appearances
● Slightly modified outline for more pop and lift
● More surface area in the nose for better lift
● Increased width of the tail for better pop characteristics
● Improved upwind abilities and better freestyle performance
● Smaller ecological footprint due to a 90 % reduction of plastic
/ DESIGN Vision
We entirely rebuilt the Master, our high-performance freeride to freestyle board, to exceed the expectations of riders with a powerful style. This board is dedicated to boosting mega loops and sending handlepass tricks. Version 3 introduces our new beveled rails, the varying thickness of the edges along the board's outline. In the tips and the center, the rail profile is thinner. It allows the board to generate more speed while also improving the release. A new performance-tech carbon stringer multiplies this effect. Next to the entirely new 3D mold, the board also comes equipped with our innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology (PRS). The tucked-under-rail facilitates upwind-travel, runs through chop more comfortably, and speed is further enhanced. Lastly, we refined the linear flex from the center to rails and installed a new UV-resistant top sheet that amplifies the longevity of the board.
/ DESIGNER Quote
The Escape Pro is the ultimate performance board to stomp radical strapless freestyle tricks or chase small waves.
– Peter Stiewe