Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: C391042.78
Sizes: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 14
Designed for the discerning rider who values unrivaled predictability and uncompromising high end performance, the Switchblade is made for those that want style, power, performance and craftsmanship.
The Switchblade’s reputation for being the world’s highest performance freeride kite not only comes from the thousands of customers who hail its praise, but from its countless world titles. Fastest sailing craft in the world (2010). King of the air (2017). Worlds highest tow-up jump (2018).
What's most amazing about the Switchblade is that all this performance comes in one of the easiest to use packages. Its balance and power delivery make this kite light to the touch and simple to fly. Whether you are working on your freestyle game or testing your limits in boosting incredible air, the Switchblade will deliver with a class of predictability and reliability that can not be found anywhere else.
5-Strut, Hybrid design, Fusion wing tip shape, Draft forward profile
- Pure Profile Panels
- High Tenacity Dacron for enhanced arc stability
- Ultimate performance in the widest range of conditions and variety of riding styles
- Smooth power delivery
- Predictable handling with superior stability and range
- Large sweet spot
- Great upwind performance
- Ridiculously high hang times
- Distinctly agile and light precision steering
- Easy relaunch
- Stability in high wind conditions
- Increased canopy reinforcements in the high stress areas
- Powerful and efficient
4m, 5m & 6m available in yellow color way only.
This product is registered with the IKA for Formula Kite Racing and can be used for the Youth Olympic Games and its qualifier events.