Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: HYV2K
- The most versatile foil kite on the market
- State of the art design technology
- New lightweight, airtight and durable double rip-stop material
- 4-Line Closed Cell and 5-Line Open Cell modes
- Industry Leading Internal Re-Ride Release System (Open Cell Mode)
THE HYPERLINK V2 BRIDGES THE GAP BETWEEN INFLATABLE AND FOIL KITES, IT’S AS DYNAMIC AND ENGAGING TO RIDE AS AN INFLATABLE COMBINED WITH THE HIGH PERFORMANCE CHARACTERISTICS OF A FOIL.
With unparalleled stability, lighter weight, improved handling and bar feeling the V2 design takes it to the next level. It excels on all surfaces, with our innovative valve design it can be set up for the water, snow and land, as a Closed Cell or Open Cell kite.
The Hyperlink V2 features an all-new material combination with a durable, airtight and lightweight double rip-stop for the upper and lower surfaces. The new material has a unique formulated coating to help shed water, improving flying characteristics and water re-launch. The Hyperlink V2 is durable and strong, while being as lightweight as the V1 Ultralight version.
The Hyperlink V2 is a mid aspect ratio design incorporating a minimalist bridle set up, ensuring the kite is user friendly for those taking the leap from inflatable to foil kites. Our latest bridle calculation enhances load distribution and combined with a new arc improves overall performance of the Hyperlink V2. The handling is sharper with a refined bar feeling that is closer to the feel of an inflatable kite.
Our new valve design and position with a new internal structure increases inflation efficiency. Newly designed drainage valves at both wing tips seal to keep air in, and open up when water needs to drain out.
The ability to safely self-land a kite on the snow or land is a crucial feature when adventuring the backcountry or high mountain areas. We have completely re-designed the Hyperlink V2 internal structure and inflate valves to incorporate our industry leading Internal Re-Ride Release System – the same system featured on our dedicated Snowkites.
A true multipurpose foil kite with a new feeling of freedom, the Hyperlink V2 covers almost every aspect of Kiting. Free ride, hydrofoil, boost and float, air style or unhooked, backcountry snow missions, you name it and it delivers!
- The kite is water re-launchable, but we recommend that you keep it flying and out of the water if possible! A drainage system on the wing tip allows any water that may have entered the kite to drain out. Do not use the kite in waves.
- Always use a Brake Handle when flying a foil kite. This is the handle/line spanned between the back leader lines on your control system. This easy to grab handle makes inflation, self-landing and reverse launch easier.
- This kite features a simple yet effective front line flag out release in 4-Line Closed Cell mode. The 5-line Open Cell mode is recommended for Snow or Land use only. The air intake valves MUST be open when using 5-line mode – if the valves are not set open this will compromise the functionality of the Internal Re-ride Release System and could cause to damage to the kite. After releasing the flag out you should check the speed system, bridle lines and flying lines for twists before restart.
- Speed System and Bridle lines should be regularly checked and maintained in the correct trim or the kite will not perform as designed. If they are worn or not to factory specification (+ or - 15mm) they must be replaced. How To videos and a Bridle Check PDF with all measurements can be found at www.ozonekites.com