Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: N516.06030.000
CARBON PLUS VARIO 3-PIECE
Who is it for?
The Carbon Plus is for every paddler, in any condition.
What does it do?
This paddle maintains perfect alignment during easy, on-the-fly adjustments in a light and durable carbon package.
Why is it unique?
The Carbon Plus provides unmatched performance and versatility due to Its weight, flex, along with blade size options and easy adjustment.
All shaft sizes 85 and large feature a thicker SDS shaft for increased strength.
Lightweight and versatile, the well-rounded Carbon Plus is a great choice for racing, wave riding and cruising. Utilizing 100% UD Carbon for the blade and 85% Pre-preg Carbon for the shaft grants a nice balance between stiffness and flex-curve providing just the right amount of energy absorption for a variety of conditions. Adding more durability to the design, all sizes 85 and above feature a thicker, stronger SDS shaft. The low-profile composite handle provides added comfort and sure gripping, while the ABS rail delivers built-in blade edge protection. Long-lasting and durable, the Carbon Plus is the elevated “do-it-all” design for experienced and novice paddlers alike.
View the Paddle Specifications HERE.
Includes 3-piece paddle bag .
- Anti-slip Shaft & Handle Coating = Ultimate grip at all times, no need for wax or other grip enhancements
- RDS Shaft for 75 Blade = Accommodate smaller paddlers + more flex + forgiving shaft
- Anti-twist Vario System = Easy adjustment on the go + allows for adaptation to different rider sizes & different riding scenarios
- UD Carbon Pre-preg Shaft & Blade Construction = Best weight, stiffness & price combination
- ABS Rail = Blade protection
|RDS||574 g||75 in²/484 cm²|
|SDS||646 g||85 in²/548 cm²|