Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: N516.06005.000
KEVLAR WAVE FIXED
Pro Performance Wave
Who is it for?
The Kevlar Wave is for SUP surfers looking for a highly durable and lightweight paddle.
What does it do?
This paddle gets you into any wave with the added strength to withstand a little reef contact.
Why is it unique?
The Kevlar Wave is strong, lightweight and has the perfect flex for SUP surfing.
All Kevlar Wave paddles feature our stronger, thicker SDS shafts.
Available in both fixed and vario options, the durable Kevlar Wave offers a slightly softer blade/shaft combo, making it the ultimate choice for serious wave riders.
With UD Carbon & Kevlar featured throughout the shaft and blade, this paddle provides the flex needed for enhanced balance and quick transitions alongside heightened durability and impact resistance. Shaft thickness has also been increased for greater strength, so no matter how hard you’re paddling you can do so with confidence. Designed to stand up to the rigorous conditions encountered in big surf, the Kevlar Wave is the ultimate balance between strength, weight and performance.
View the Paddle Specifications HERE.
Includes blade cover.
- Anti-slip Shaft & Handle Coating = Ultimate grip at all times, no need for wax or other grip enhancements
- SDS Shaft on All Sizes = Increased stiffness and paddle power
- Pre-preg Kevlar Carbon Construction Shaft & Blade = Durable & light, ideal for the toughest surf conditions
- ABS Rail = Blade protection
|SDS||424 g||85 in²/548 cm²|
|SDS||497 g||95 in²/613 cm²|