Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: N516.11170.000
STRAPLESS WONDER GS
Dedicated Strapless Wave/Freeride
Sizes: 5'3", 5'6"
New for S25, the Strapless Wonder is a conventional shape for dedicated strapless kiters. Taking elements from the Go-To, like the rocker profile, we’ve removed the strap inserts, flattened the deck for comfort, gave it fuller rails and a single concave on the bottom. It is best suited for riders looking for extra forgiveness and performance at lower speeds thanks to its fuller rails and rounded pintail. The single concave bottom is complemented by the thruster fin setup making it snappy and playful. Offered in a 5’3” and 5’6”, the Strapless Wonder packs more volume per length than any other board in the Naish lineup. The GS construction is durable and built to last. Ample volume makes this board a blast and forgiving for everyone and heavier riders who prefer a shorter board will love it.
- Dedicated Strapless Design = No footstrap inserts
- Rounded Pintail = Exceptional control
- Single Concave Bottom = Speed + drive
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top
- Strategic Rail Flow = Increased response in bottom turns + easy edging
- CNC Shape
- Corduroy Tail Pad
- 35 kg Density EPS Core
- Full Wood Wrap Sandwich
- Glass Matrix Construction