These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
From €1,230.01 *
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: N515.13500.000
TORCH Pro Performance Freestyle Sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 The veteran kite in... more
Product information "2021 Naish S25 Torch"
Pro Performance Freestyle
Sizes: 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14
The veteran kite in the Naish line, the Torch has continually kept freestyle and big-air specialists stoked for more than a decade. The only kite that has won King of the Air, Freestyle World Championships and the Kite Park League World Title, the Torch remains tried and true in quality and performance. This year’s model has been improved and fine-tuned to deliver smoother power and precise handling for predictable flying. Ideal for freestyle, the Torch creates slack after loading, making handle passes a breeze. Open up a new world in the park with the Torch’s top-notch stability and drift. For those ready to take kiting to the next level - grab a Torch.
- Superior Unhooked Control
- Incredible Top-end Wind Range
- Moderate-to-heavy Bar Pressure
- Quick Water Relaunch Using the 5th Line
- Solid Power Through Turns
- Stable and Drifty
CONSTRUCTION & TECHNOLOGY
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiff & strong canopy fabric
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Disperses canopy flutter
- HT Plus Seam = High-tensile thread that fortifies the leading edge along the seam
- Molded Strut Ends = Reinforcements protect the struts
- Thermoformed Bumpers = Seam protection when landing and launching the kite
- Aramid Patches = Protects and reinforces the seams
- One Point Inflation System = Quick and easy inflation and deflation through 9 mm hoses
- Diagonal Load Seam = Distributes kite tension for a powerful and balanced kite
- Anti-Stiction Window = Easy relaunch by letting water drain instantly
- Progressive Profile = Evolving profile along the wingspan allows the center sections to generate power while flatter tips minimize drag and allow for faster turning
- Radial Segmented Arc = Short linear segments accurately form the kites arch
Related links to "2021 Naish S25 Torch"