Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: R473056.1
The coveted Salerosa is back with a splash of some bold new colors.
The Salerosa was developed over the years for onshore conditions but from the V2 onwards, we moved it one step forward as a pure, all-round ripper from knee high to triple overhead waves.
This board has a quad fin set up and was developed by Abel Lago. The quad fins make the V4 go fast down the line, gives it a tight grip on the wave, and makes it incredibly manoeuvrable. Combine this with a similar rocker of the Maquina, but using slightly more tail kick, and finished off with a squared-swallow tail; the result is a magnificent board that can dig deep, pivot on a dime, and break the fins loose off the lip for some legit kitesurfing!
- Thin rails from nose to tail
- Super thin profile throughout
- Deep concave throughout the entire board with a flat, kicked tail, released by a progressive rocker.
- Quad fin set up for maximum grip
- Squared / swallow tail to mix extra release and tail support
- Supplied with 11 x stomp hexagonal micro deck pads to customize your deck grip in between front and rear pads.