TVA et frais d'expédition
- N° d'article : ELE20ESCAPEPRO
- Progressive no-nose shape for strapless freestyle and surf
- CFT construction that generates a pure surf feel
- Carbon stringer for responsive flex and durability
- Innegra/carbon vector grid reinforcements for enhanced durability
- Short rail line to minimize drag and faster rotations
- Thruster fin set-up with Futures system
- High-performance board shaped by hand (no inserts for straps)
- Ideal for strapless freestyle and small to medium waves
Ride the Escape Pro and you will have a fierce strapless freestyle beast with extensive surf features beneath your feet. When it comes down to landing radical tricks or slashing small to medium waves, the Escape Pro brings the best of both worlds together. This is due to the board’s progressive noseless shape and short rails.
The Escape Pro was designed in Portugal. We tested it in a broad variety of flat water spots and some of the world’s most challenging breaks. To stay in full control of production and ensure superior quality, we manufacture locally. Each Escape Pro is handmade by skilled professionals using our extraordinary Carbon Flex Technology (CFT) construction. This construction is all about the board’s flex and feedback. Riders will immediately notice the distinctive surf-feel of a professional board.
Latest high tech materials are used, such as a premium medium density PU-core and a carbon stringer. For longevity, we equipped the Escape Pro with an Innegra/carbon vector grip.
Smart channel placements at the nose and tail harmonize with the Thruster fin setup (Futures fins). This results in extreme grip, supporting you during aggressive maneuvers and sketchy landings. The short rails minimize drag while optimizing the swing weight. Popping out of the water and initiating rotations is easy riding this board. Though it is very accessible and will boost anyone’s progression, the Escape Pro is a pro-level board. It does not come with inserts for straps.
The Escape Pro is the perfect board to stomp strapless freestyle tricks or throw some serious spray on waves. Escape your limitations and unleash your potential.