TVA et frais d'expédition
Délai de livraison env. 1 - 4 jours
- N° d'article : ELEV20CARVAIR
- Freeride foil board for versatile riding
- Low volume for easy handling
- Light, durable and stiff carbon composite construction with direct board feedback
- Chamfering rail design for less water catching when carving
- Double density deck pad for exceptional comfort and injury prevention
- 4 x 4 track mount system with adjustable foil positioning
- Inserts for different foot strap options
The Carvair is the ultimate control station for our HCS and HCS+ foil wings. This board is shaped to stand out in freeride foiling. Its low volume simplifies the overall handling, hence progressing riders will easily score successes while advanced riders master the hardest tricks. We put special emphasis on the carving characteristics and designed an innovative rail that prevents catching water in tight turns. The Carvair’s ultra-durable carbon composite construction delivers direct feedback to you so you will always know how to shift and distribute your weight for the right steering impulses.
In case you should fall a double density deck pad prevents injuries from hitting the board. It also provides a soft but sure stance with just the right amount of board feedback. The 4 x 4 track mount system allows you to adjust the wing position to your riding level and style.
This makes the board the perfect choice for progression riders as well as foil experts. The Carvair is the closest thing there is to a magic carpet.