TVA et frais d'expédition
- N° d'article : N516.01210.000
Sizes: 135x42, 138x42.5, 142x43
Who is it for?
Wakestyle and freestyle kiters who want all-around performance.
What’s it do?
In addition to explosive pop and unmatched freestyle performance, you can count on the Stomp to deliver a smooth ride in any condition.
Why is it unique?
It features Flex Tips, Sintered Base and Super Durable Construction for park riding.
New Flex Tips for better control on sliders.
The Stomp offers riders the best of all worlds: superior freestyle and freeride performance with the advantages of a wakestyle-inspired design. With input from 2017 Triple-S Champion, Ewan Jaspan, the Stomp has been shaped to hold up to the most demanding maneuvers. Ideal for aggressive wakestyle riders using footstraps or boots, this board delivers insane drive, edging and pop. New Flex Tips offer better control through slider and kicker sessions and the Sintered Base adds durability, so your board stays in top shape through more sessions.
Its 3D bottom shaping gives confidence to freestyle maneuvers. Deep center channels and trapezoidal skid plates provide superior edging and the flat center converting to V offer controlled sliding. The medium-to-high rocker answers the crucial needs of any freestyler. It delivers solid upwind performance and increased speed, grants superior pop, remains forgiving in flat landings and maintains a smooth ride—even in choppy water. Its tapered rails reduce weight in the tips, defining the edges for increased grip and solid directional stability. Centered inserts allow riders to switch stance setup so both edges can be ridden on their heelside—extending the lifetime of the board for riders who spend time in the park.
- Flex Tips = More flex for pressing
- Wakestyle Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving with aggressive pop + soft landings
- Low Flex = Powerful & responsive handling
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- Sintered Base = Extreme durability + slider proof
- Centered Inserts = Ability to ride both rails increases longevity
- New Corners = Enhanced durability/maximum power + easy transport + improved release