TVA et frais d'expédition
Délai de livraison env. 1 - 4 jours
- N° d'article : N516.00090.000_127
Who is it for?
Intermediate to expert foil kiters.
What’s it do?
Being slightly bigger than the 112, the 127 still gives precise and direct control while foiling.
Why is it unique?
A slightly longer platform makes progressing easy.
A thinner profile, lightweight Durafinish construction.
Highly compact with minimal volume, the Hover 127 takes full advantage of minimalist design. Intended for experienced-to-expert foilers, this petite board delivers superior control in tight turns for a dynamic and responsive riding experience. When riding strapless, another key advantage of its size is the ability to sink the board and position it on its edge for easier take-offs. Its precise, CNC cut, closed cell core is wrapped in our new lightweight Durafinish, which heightens durability without weighing it down. The dual track system allows riders to instantly adjust where the foil sits on the board, for a more customized riding experience. Once you master foiling, “less is more. . . “ and these boards provide everything you want, with nothing you don’t!
When pairing Naish Hover Foilboards with your Naish Foil, use the screws supplied with the foil.
- Extreme Compact Design = Minimalist board
- Rounded Edges = More forgiving ride
- Double UD Deck Fiberglass Reinforcement = Increases stiffness & board feedback when launched
- Lightweight = Responsive feel & minimal weight
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction + flotation
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- (2) 10” US Boxes = Convenient foil adjustment