TVA et frais d'expédition
- N° d'article : N516.06020.000.2
CARBON PLUS VARIO
Who is it for:
The Carbon Plus is for every paddler, in any condition.
What does it do:
This paddle maintains perfect alignment during easy, on-the-fly adjustments in a light and durable carbon package.
Why is it unique:
The Carbon Plus provides unmatched performance and versatility due to Its weight, flex, along with blade size options and easy adjustment.
All shaft sizes 85 and large feature a thicker SDS shaft for increased strength.
Lightweight and versatile, the well-rounded Carbon Plus is a great choice for racing, wave riding and cruising. Utilizing 100% UD Carbon for the blade and 85% Pre-preg Carbon for the shaft grants a nice balance between stiffness and flex-curve providing just the right amount of energy absorption for a variety of conditions. Adding more durability to the design, all sizes 85 and above feature a thicker, stronger SDS shaft. The low-profile composite handle provides added comfort and sure gripping, while the ABS rail delivers built-in blade edge protection. Long-lasting and durable, the Carbon Plus is the elevated “do-it-all” design for experienced
and novice paddlers alike.
View the Paddle Specifications HERE.
- Anti-slip Shaft & Handle Coating = Ultimate grip at all times, no need for wax or other grip enhancements
- RDS Shaft for 75 & 80 Blade = Accommodate smaller paddlers + more flex + forgiving shaft
- Anti-twist Vario System = Easy adjustment on the go + allows for adaptation to different rider sizes & different riding scenarios
- UD Carbon Pre-preg Shaft & Blade Construction = Best weight, stiffness & price combination
- ABS Rail = Blade protection
|RDS||537 g||75 in²/484 cm²|
|RDS||543 g||80 in²/516 cm²|
|SDS||548 g||85 in²/548 cm²|
|SDS||599 g||90 in²/581 cm²|
|SDS||675 g||95 in²/613 cm²|