TVA et frais d'expédition
Délai de livraison env. 1 - 4 jours
- N° d'article : 173106-6
TIKI TECH BLADE
• High density PVC Core reduces resin uptake making the blade
stronger and lighter than ever.
• UD Carbon stringer continues all the way from the neck to the blade,
enhancing the reflex characteristics and strength.
• Full ABS rail and special scratchproof surface finish.
• All size Tiki Tech blades sold separately in Red, Blue, Green, and Pink
graphics with matching ABS Edge.
• 30 grams (10%) lighter than 2015 Premium Carbon, for longer and more efficient paddle sessions.
• Light weight 100% Carbon fiber pre-impregnated construction.
FIXED CARBON ADJUSTABLE CARBON
Oval 38 / 42 Round 2 pc 40
Round 38 / 42 Round 2 pc Kids 42
Round Kids 42 Round 3 pc 40
Skinny 42 Skinny 2 pc 42
We paddle a lot and found it fun to develop paddles shafts suiting the individual needs for our
various sized friends and team riders, to maximise their particular perfomance request.
A flexible shaft transfers energy in a more gentle way suiting long distance paddling and higher cadence.
A stiffer shaft provides a more direct transfer of energy and suits larger blades and taller riders wanting to use full lenght shafts.
When you cut a paddle shaft down to fit your size it automatically becomes stiffer, thus you may wish to choose a 42 mm shaft.
• The stiffness is measured by applying 30kg in the center of the shaft, supported at 140cm distance to measure the deflection in mm.
• If the shaft bends, it shows a higher deflection resulting in more flex, compared to a stiffer shaft with low deflection.
• The 35mm has the lowest flex,42mm has the highest flex.